Breast Cancer Awareness Stamps
$1 for every stamp purchased will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
In 2011, it is estimated that among U.S. women:
- There will be 230,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer (includes new cases of primary breast cancer among survivors, but not recurrence of original breast cancer among survivors).
- There will be 57,650 new cases of in situ breast cancer.
- There will be 39,520 breast cancer deaths.
Help us find a cure! Now through the end of October All Pro Stamps will be offering Breast Cancer Awareness Self-Inking Stamps. All stamps come in a pink case with pink ribbon. Choose an:
- address stamp with pink ink & a ribbon
- standard address stamp with pink ink
- custom "Help Us Find A Cure" stamp with pink ribbon.