Breast Cancer Awareness Stamps
$1 for every stamp purchased will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
All Pro Stamps proudly supports finding a cure for Breast Cancer and raising awareness.
Cancer does not discriminate and can happen to anyone at anytime. According to Cancer.org:
- An estimated 232,340 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed among women in the US during 2013; about 2,240 new cases are expected in men.
- An estimated 40,030 breast cancer deaths (39,620 women, 410 men) are expected in 2013.
- It’s expected that there will be 64,640 new cases of in situ breast cancer to occur among women in 2013.
Help us find a cure! Now through the end of October All Pro Stamps will be offering Breast Cancer Awareness Self-Inking Stamps. All stamps come in a pink case with pink ribbon.
Order your custom self-inking stamps today to show your support for the cause. There are three great BCA stamp types to choose from.
- "Help Us Find A Cure" stamp with pink ribbon.
- Standard address stamp with pink ink
- Address stamp with pink ink & a ribbon